Are Pretzels Gluten-Free?
Most popular brands of pretzels such as Rold Gold are generally made with wheat flour and are not gluten-free. However, there are some great gluten-free alternatives! We’re going to look at Glutino gluten-free pretzels below.
Glutino has an entire line of gluten-free pretzel snacks including:
- Gluten-Free Pretzel Chips
- Gluten-Free Honey Mustard Pretzels
- Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Covered Pretzels
- Gluten-Free Buffalo Style Pretzels
- Gluten-Free Pretzels – Sticks
- Gluten-Free Pretzels – Twists
- Gluten-Free Big Pretzels
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Gluten-Free Yogurt Covered Pretzels
Glutino Gluten-Free Pretzel Ingredients (Twists)
Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Soluble Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid. Contains Soy.
Glutino Gluten-Free Pretzel Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 24 Pretzels (30g)
Calories from Fat: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Glutino Pretzel Nutrition