Are Pringles Gluten-Free?
Pringles are manufactured by Kellogg’s and don’t claim to be gluten-free. Many different flavors of Pringles are made with wheat starch. Technically wheat starch is allowed in gluten-free foods by the FDA if the wheat starch is specially processed to remove gluten.
With that being said, unless it’s explicitly labeled as being processed to remove the gluten, wheat starch could contain a small amount of gluten. So I personally recommended avoiding Pringles until labeling becomes more clear.
Pringles Ingredients (Original)
Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Corn Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Soybean Oil, And/Or Sunflower Oil), Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Maltodextrin, Mono And Diglycerides, Salt, Dextrose. Contains Wheat Ingredients.
- Satisfy your snack craving with the irresistible taste of original flavor, cheddar cheese flavor, and sour cream and onion flavor potato crisps; uniquely shaped and seasoned from edge to edge
- Make snack time more fun with the original, stackable potato crisp; pop open a can and experience the classic flavor and satisfying crunch of Pringles Potato Crisps
- Always tasty, never greasy; a delicious and crispy way to put the wow in your snacking routine; a travel-ready food made to enjoy at home or on-the-go
- Grab a cup at game time, pack a snack for school, enjoy a stack at the office and stow them in lunchboxes; the savory, stackable snack options are endless
- Packaged in a 19.3-oz box containing 9, 0.67-ounce cups of Original Flavored, 9, 0.74-oz cups of Sour Cream & Onion Flavored, and 9, 0.74-oz cups of Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pringles Potato Crisps Pringles Potato Crisps
Pringles Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 16 Crisps (28g)
Calories from Fat: 90
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Pringles Nutrition
Img src: Pringles, LLC