Are Pringles Gluten-Free?
Pringles are manufactured by Kellogg’s and unfortunately, they are not gluten-free. There are many different flavors of Pringles and they are all made with wheat starch which contains gluten.
Pringles Ingredients (Original)
Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Corn Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Soybean Oil, And/Or Sunflower Oil), Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Maltodextrin, Mono And Diglycerides, Salt, Dextrose. Contains Wheat Ingredients.
- Satisfy your snack craving with the irresistible taste of original flavor, cheddar cheese flavor, sour cream and onion flavor, bbq flavor, pizza flavor, and cheddar and sour cream flavor potato crisps
- Make snack time more fun with the original, stackable potato crisp; Pop open a can and experience the bold flavor and satisfying crunch of pringles potato crisps
- Always tasty, never greasy; A delicious and crispy way to put the wow in your snacking routine; A travel-ready food made to enjoy at home or on-the-go
- Grab a cup at game time, pack a snack for school, enjoy a stack at the office and stow them in lunchboxes; The savory, stackable snack options are endless
- 19.5-ounce box containing 6, 0.67-ounce cups of original, 6, 0.74-ounce cups of sour cream & onion, 6, 0.74-ounce cups cheddar cheese, 3, 0.74-ounce cups bbq, 3, 0.74-oz cups pizza, and 3, 0.74-ounce cups of cheddar & sour cream flavored pringles potato crisps
Pringles Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 16 Crisps (28g)
Calories from Fat: 90
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Pringles Nutrition
Img src: Pringles, LLC