Are Quaker Oats Gluten-Free?
Quaker Oats are manufactured by the Quaker Oats Company and some of their products are gluten-free. While oats naturally do not have gluten in them, due to manufacturing products with lots of others that contain wheat and other gluten containing ingredients, some cross-contamination can occur.
Fortunately, the Quaker Oats Company has made an effort to provide a few of their products fully certified gluten-free! Just make sure to look for the gluten-free label on the front. It is important to note though that some people may still have issues because of the oats.
According to the Quaker Oats Company, the following products are gluten-free:
- Quaker Gluten-Free Quick 1-Minute Oats
- Quaker Gluten-Free Instant Oatmeal – Original
- Quaker Gluten-Free Instant Oatmeal – Maple & Brown Sugar
Quaker Oats Ingredients (Gluten-Free Quick 1-Minute Oats)
Whole Grain Rolled Oats.
- CONTAINS: 6 boxes of Nature's Path Homestyle Instant Oatmeal, 11.3 Ounce box with 8 - 1.4 Ounce pouches in each box
- INSTANTANEOUS FLAVOR: Satisfy your taste buds with a hearty breakfast that is gluten free and free from added salt or sugar with this Nature's Path Homestyle Instant Oatmeal Featuring rolled organic oats, this organic oatmeal boasts a smooth texture that is delicious when served warm or as overnight oats
- ALWAYS ORGANIC: Certified USDA organic, this delicious oatmeal represents the true values of Nature's Path This hearty oatmeal is Non-GMO Project Verified and includes wholefood simple ingredients embracing sustainable processes
- HOMESTYLE BREAKFAST OPTION: Start your day off with the energy you need when filling up with a bowl of this Homestyle instant oatmeal that delivers 40g of whole grains and 6g of protein per serving Pack a pouch for your midday snack or indulge in this hearty oatmeal as the sun rises, knowing that all Nature's Path products are free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- EMBRACE SUSTAINABILITY: You choose to cherish the environment, and so do we Each one of our organic products are not just organic, but always organic Nature's Path believes in fair practices and high quality
Quaker Oats Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (40g)
Total Calories: 150
Calories from Fat: 25
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||15%|
|Soluble Fiber 2g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Quaker Oats Nutrition