Are Quaker Oats Gluten-Free?
Quaker Oats are manufactured by the Quaker Oats Company and some of their products are gluten-free. While oats naturally do not have gluten in them, due to manufacturing products with lots of others that contain wheat and other gluten containing ingredients, some cross-contamination can occur.
Fortunately, the Quaker Oats Company has made an effort to provide a few of their products fully certified gluten-free! Just make sure to look for the gluten-free label on the front. It is important to note though that some people may still have issues because of the oats.
According to the Quaker Oats Company, the following products are gluten-free:
- Quaker Gluten-Free Quick 1-Minute Oats
- Quaker Gluten-Free Instant Oatmeal – Original
- Quaker Gluten-Free Instant Oatmeal – Maple & Brown Sugar
Quaker Oats Ingredients (Gluten-Free Quick 1-Minute Oats)
Whole Grain Rolled Oats.
- Made with 100% whole grain gluten free oats
- Combines the sweet taste of maple and brown sugar
- Good source of fiber and 3 other essential vitamins and minerals
- Top with fruit, nuts, or a dollop of yogurt
- Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave
Quaker Oats Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (40g)
Total Calories: 150
Calories from Fat: 25
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||15%|
|Soluble Fiber 2g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Quaker Oats Nutrition