Are Reese’s Gluten-Free?
Reese’s are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. Be careful though, because there are a few varieties that are not gluten-free.
The following Reese’s products are gluten-free:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (Original)
- Reese’s Fast Break
- Reese’s Nutrageous Bar
- Reese’s Pieces (Original)
The following Reese’s products are not gluten-free:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Unwrapped Minis
- Seasonal Shaped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Reese’s Pieces Eggs
Reese’s Ingredients (Peanut Butter Cups)
Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, TBHQ, and Citric Acid, to maintain freshness.
- Cool packs guaranteed this summer when "Shipped from and Sold by Cyber Sweetz"
- Great for parties and everyday snacking
- Easy to share with another Reese's lover
- Gluten free and kosher
- Includes 36 packs of 1.5 ounce of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Reese’s Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Package (42g)
Total Calories: 210
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Reese’s Nutrition