Are Reese’s Gluten-Free?
Reese’s are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. Be careful though, because there are a few varieties that are not gluten-free.
The following Reese’s products are gluten-free:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (Original)
- Reese’s Fast Break
- Reese’s Nutrageous Bar (Standard and King)
- Reese’s Pieces Candy
- Reese’s Unwrapped Mini Minis – Milk Chocolate and White
The following Reese’s products are not gluten-free:
- Seasonal Shaped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Seasonal Reese’s Pieces Eggs
Reese’s Ingredients (Peanut Butter Cups)
Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, TBHQ, and Citric Acid, to maintain freshness.
- Contains thirty-six (36) 1.5-ounce packs of REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Candy in a bulk box
- Peanut butter covered in creamy milk chocolate for when you need a big, bold and delicious snack at sporting events, game nights, parties or the movies
- Includes 36 individually wrapped, kosher-certified, gluten-free peanut butter chocolate cups candy in a bulk candy box
- Use REESE'S candy for filling birthday gift bags and back-to-school lunch boxes or bridal and baby shower candy dishes
- Share the unforgettable combo of milk chocolate and rich peanut butter with another REESE'S candy lover as the perfect addition to your Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween and Easter candy selections
Reese’s Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Package (42g)
Total Calories: 210
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Reese’s Nutrition