Are Reese’s Gluten-Free?
Reese’s are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. Be careful though, because there are a few varieties that are not gluten-free.
The following Reese’s products are gluten-free:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (Original)
- Reese’s Fast Break
- Reese’s Nutrageous Bar (Standard and King)
- Reese’s Pieces Candy
- Reese’s Unwrapped Mini Minis – Milk Chocolate and White
The following Reese’s products are not gluten-free:
- Seasonal Shaped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Seasonal Reese’s Pieces Eggs
Reese’s Ingredients (Peanut Butter Cups)
Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, TBHQ, and Citric Acid, to maintain freshness.
- Contains twenty-four (24) 1.4-ounce packs of REESE'S Ultimate Peanut Butter Lovers Peanut Butter Cups Candy
- Creamy peanut butter completely coated in a scrumptious peanut butter crème candy — The ultimate snack for those who love all things peanutty
- 24 individually packaged bulk candies for peanut butter lovers everywhere
- REESE'S Ultimate Peanut Butter Lovers Cups coated in a full layer of smooth, sweet peanut butter crème
- The ultimate peanut butter sweet to enjoy as a snack and dessert or to create fresh new baking recipes with
Reese’s Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Package (42g)
Total Calories: 210
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Reese’s Nutrition