Are Rolos Gluten-Free?
Rolos are manufactured by Hershey and yes, they are gluten-free. And if you get your gluten-free cravings as I do, buy them in bulk. Just remember to eat them in moderation and be healthy!
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Emulsifier, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Milk Fat, Nonfat Milk, contains 2% or less of: Soy Lecithin, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Contains approximately 150 pieces; bulk 2-pound bag of ROLO Milk Chocolate Caramel Candy
- ROLO Creamy Caramels are a rich milk chocolate filled with creamy caramel filling inside
- Each ROLO Candy is individually wrapped, perfect for candy bowls, sharing with friends and family, and taking on-the-go
- This arrangement is great for all occasions, such as birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Easter, holiday parties, office bowls, stocking stuffers, pinatas, movie nights, and school events
- This product has been repackaged by LaetaFood, which is not affiliated with the original manufacturer or manufacturers of the repackaged products
Rolos Nutrition Info
Kosher Status: OU-D
Serving Size: 1 Package
Total Calories: 220
Calories from Fat: 80
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Rolos Nutrition