Are Rolos Gluten-Free?
Rolos are manufactured by Hershey and yes, they are gluten-free. And if you get your gluten-free cravings as I do, buy them in bulk. Just remember to eat them in moderation and be healthy!
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Emulsifier, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Milk Fat, Nonfat Milk, contains 2% or less of: Soy Lecithin, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Contains one (1) 66.7-ounce bag of ROLO Chocolate Caramel Candy
- Keep your pantry, snack drawer and candy dishes well-stocked with these chocolate and caramel candies for convenient on-the-go snacking and sharing
- Kosher-certified, gluten-free chocolate and caramel bulk candy individually wrapped for lasting freshness and easy sharing
- Craft ROLO Pretzel Delights with just three ingredients for a quick and easy pretzel, pecan and caramel chocolate treat guests love
- Prepare Easter baskets and egg hunts to be remembered with creamy caramel wrapped in delicious chocolate candy
Rolos Nutrition Info
Kosher Status: OU-D
Serving Size: 1 Package
Total Calories: 220
Calories from Fat: 80
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Rolos Nutrition