Are Rolos Gluten-Free?
Rolos are manufactured by Hershey and yes, they are gluten-free. And if you get your gluten-free cravings as I do, buy them in bulk. Just remember to eat them in moderation and be healthy!
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Emulsifier, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Milk Fat, Nonfat Milk, contains 2% or less of: Soy Lecithin, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Cool packs guaranteed this summer when "Shipped from and Sold by Amazon.com"
- Milk chocolate with caramel candy individually wrapped in eye-catching gold foils
- The perfect treat for friends, family, and everything in between
- This bulk bag is the perfect size for making Rolo Pretzel Delights
- A kosher and gluten-free candy
Rolos Nutrition Info
Kosher Status: OU-D
Serving Size: 1 Package
Total Calories: 220
Calories from Fat: 80
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Rolos Nutrition