Are Snickers Gluten-Free?
Snickers are manufactured by the Mars corporation and yes, they are gluten-free.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor. Allergy Information: Contains Peanuts, Milk, Egg, and Soy. may contain Tree Nuts.
- Contains one (1) 48-count box of 1.86-ounce singles size Snickers Chocolate Candy Bars
- These full-sized candy bars are great for gifts baskets and candy buffets
- Stock your pantry for when you want a chocolate treat
- Made with caramel, nougat, peanuts and milk chocolate
- Great for sharing with friends, family and the office
Snickers Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 unit
Total Calories: 250
Servings Per Container: 1
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Snickers Nutrition