Are Snickers Gluten-Free?
Snickers are manufactured by the Mars corporation and yes, they are gluten-free.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor. Allergy Information: Contains Peanuts, Milk, Egg, and Soy. may contain Tree Nuts.
- Contains one (1) 24-count box of 0.76-ounce SNICKERS 100 Calories Milk Chocolate Bar Candy
- This satisfying full-sized chocolate bar is a great 100-calorie dessert
- SNICKERS 100 Calories Chocolate Candy Bars are tasty additions to gift baskets and party favors
- Stock up on this bulk pack of chocolates with this bulk milk chocolate bars for the movie theater treats, game night snacks, or in baked goods recipes
- Take a break, and do some self care with this low calorie candy bar
Snickers Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 unit
Total Calories: 250
Servings Per Container: 1
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Snickers Nutrition