Are Tootsie Pops Gluten-Free?
Tootsie Pops are manufactured by Tootsie Roll Inc. and are gluten-free. According to Tootsie Pop’s website:
At this time, all of our confections are gluten-free. We do not use wheat, barley, rye, oats, triticale, spelt or any of their components and that includes our dusting on our conveyor belts. We do use corn and soy products in the manufacturing of our products.
This includes the following Tootsie Pop flavors:
- Cherry Tootsie Pops
- Grape Tootsie Pops
- Orange Tootsie Pops
- Chocolate Tootsie Pops
- Raspberry Tootsie Pops
- Strawberry Watermelon Tootsie Pops
- Lemon Tootsie Pops
- Pomegranate Tootsie Pops
- Caramel Tootsie Pops
- Wild Cherry Berry Tootsie Pops
- Wild Apple Berry Tootsie Pops
- Wild Blue Berry Tootsie Pops
- Wild Black Berry Tootsie Pops
- Wild Mango Berry Tootsie Pops
- Tootsie Pop Drops (All Flavors)
- Tootsie Pop Miniatures (All Flavors)
Tootsie Pop Ingredients
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Citric Acid (May Contain Malic Acid), Condensed Skim Milk, Cocoa, Whey, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Colors (Including FD&C Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Strawberry Powder.
- CLASSIC TOOTSIE POPS WITH A WILD TWIST: New fruity flavors for include wild cherry berry, wild apple berry, wild black berry, wild mango berry and wild blue berry
- SPECIAL BATCH TOOTSIE POP: Delicious caramel flavored candy shell, with a chocolatey, chewy Tootsie Roll center
- SOLVE THE AGE-OLD MYSTERY: The first lollipop to provide a hidden candy “prize” - can you solve the mystery of how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center?
- PERFECT FOR SHARING: Great for kids’ parties, office snacks, Halloween treats! Great for gift bags, holidays and other festivities!
- Only 60 calories per pop. Peanut-free and gluten-free.
Tootsie Pop Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Pop (17g)
Calories Per Serving: 60
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Tootsie Pop Nutrition
Img src: Tootsie