Are Tootsie Pops Gluten-Free?
Tootsie Pops are manufactured by Tootsie Roll Inc. and are gluten-free. According to Tootsie Pop’s website:
At this time, all of our confections are gluten-free. We do not use wheat, barley, rye, oats, triticale, spelt or any of their components and that includes our dusting on our conveyor belts. We do use corn and soy products in the manufacturing of our products.
This includes the following Tootsie Pop flavors:
- Cherry Tootsie Pops
- Grape Tootsie Pops
- Orange Tootsie Pops
- Chocolate Tootsie Pops
- Raspberry Tootsie Pops
- Strawberry Watermelon Tootsie Pops
- Lemon Tootsie Pops
- Pomegranate Tootsie Pops
- Caramel Tootsie Pops
- Wild Cherry Berry Tootsie Pops
- Wild Apple Berry Tootsie Pops
- Wild Blue Berry Tootsie Pops
- Wild Black Berry Tootsie Pops
- Wild Mango Berry Tootsie Pops
- Tootsie Pop Drops (All Flavors)
- Tootsie Pop Miniatures (All Flavors)
Tootsie Pop Ingredients
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Citric Acid (May Contain Malic Acid), Condensed Skim Milk, Cocoa, Whey, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Colors (Including FD&C Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Strawberry Powder.
- Tootsie Roll Pops Value Pack -- Two 6.0 Ounce Bags (12 Oz Total).
- Each pop is filled with chewy Tootsie Roll.
- Assorted flavors including cherry, grape, chocolate and more!
- A classic candy favorite -- Tootsie Pops are sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike.
Tootsie Pop Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Pop (17g)
Calories Per Serving: 60
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Tootsie Pop Nutrition
Img src: Tootsie