Is 5 Gum Gluten-Free?
5 Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
There are many different flavors of 5 Gum and they are all gluten-free including:
- React® 2.0 Fruit
- React® 2.0 Mint
- RPM® Fruit
- RPM® Mint
5 Gum Ingredients (Ascent™)
Sorbitol, Gum Base, Glycerol, Natural, and Artificial Flavors; Less Than 2% Of: Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Aspartame, Mannitol, Acesulfame K, Soy Lecithin, BHT (To Maintain Freshness). Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
Bestseller No. 1
(15 Pack) 5 GUM Peppermint, Spearmint, Wintermint Sugar Free Chewing Gum Variety Pack, 15 Stick
- Contains fifteen (15) packs of 5 Gum: (5) Peppermint Cobalt Flavor; (5) Spearmint Rain Flavor; (5) Wintermint Ascent Flavor
- A 5 Gum mint variety pack that includes 5 Gum Mint favorites; Peppermint Cobalt, Wintermint Ascent, and Spearmint Rain
- Experience the invigorating and refreshing mint flavor of 5 Sugar-free Gum
- Keep your breath fresh and be ready for anything with 5 Chewing Gum
- Take 5 Gum wherever you take chances – stock up on your favorite minty flavors
5 Gum Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Stick (2.7g)
Calories Per Serving: 5
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Sugar Alcohol 2g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: 5 Gum Nutrition