Is 5 Gum Gluten-Free?
5 Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
There are many different flavors of 5 Gum and they are all gluten-free including:
- React® 2.0 Fruit
- React® 2.0 Mint
- RPM® Fruit
- RPM® Mint
5 Gum Ingredients (Ascent™)
Sorbitol, Gum Base, Glycerol, Natural And Artificial Flavors; Less Than 2% Of: Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Aspartame, Mannitol, Acesulfame K, Soy Lecithin, BHT (To Maintain Freshness). Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
- Package includes 10 individual packs
- A cool Peppermint Cobalt flavor that's as cold as ice
- Each day is full of ways to turn your world upside down: start with a stick of 5
- It's not when you take the stage, it's the five seconds before. So grab a stick of 5 gum and harness that adrenaline
- Don't get caught without the sugar-free chewing gum you crave
5 Gum Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Stick (2.7g)
Calories Per Serving: 5
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Sugar Alcohol 2g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: 5 Gum Nutrition