Is Extra Gum Gluten-Free?
Extra Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
There are many different flavors of Extra Gum and they are all gluten-free including:
- Polar Ice®
- Classic Bubble
- Smooth Mint
- Sweet Watermelon
- Sour Green Apple
- Berry Burst
Extra Gum Ingredients (Classic Bubble)
Sorbitol, Gum Base, Glycerol, Mannitol, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Less Than 2% Of: Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Soy Lecithin, Aspartame, Acesulfame K, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6), Sucralose, BHT (To Maintain Freshness). Phenyketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
- Refreshing and delicious mint that always offers long-lasting flavor
- Give Extra, get extra, because sometimes the little things last the longest;Warning Text: Phenylketonurics:contains phenylalanine
- Sharing a piece of Extra gum helps you live life's little moments
- Sugar-free chewing gum that's perfect to share with friends, family, or someone new
- Package includes 10 individual packs
Extra Gum Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Stick (2.7g)
Calories Per Serving: 5
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||1%|
|Sugar Alcohol 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Extra Gum Nutrition