Is Extra Gum Gluten-Free?
Extra Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
There are many different flavors of Extra Gum and they are all gluten-free including:
- Polar Ice®
- Classic Bubble
- Smooth Mint
- Sweet Watermelon
- Sour Green Apple
- Berry Burst
- Extra Refreshers
Extra Gum Ingredients (Classic Bubble)
Sorbitol, Gum Base, Glycerol, Mannitol, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Less Than 2% Of: Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Soy Lecithin, Aspartame, Acesulfame K, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6), Sucralose, BHT (To Maintain Freshness). Phenyketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
- Contains ten (10) 15 stick packs of EXTRA Spearmint Sugarfree Chewing Gum
- Refresh your day from tongue to toe with spearmint gum
- Never run out with 10 packs of long-lasting, refreshing flavor
- Share sugar free chewing gum for more sweet moments
- Invigorate your day with the fresh sensation of green mint
Extra Gum Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Stick (2.7g)
Calories Per Serving: 5
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||1%|
|Sugar Alcohol 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Extra Gum Nutrition