Is Jello Pudding Gluten-Free?
Jello Pudding is manufactured by Kraft Foods and yes, it is gluten-free. While Kraft does not specifically label their pudding products as gluten-free, most of them don’t have any ingredients that contain gluten in them.
The following Jello Pudding products do not have any gluten-containing ingredients:
- Jello Pudding Snack Packs
- Jello Pudding Instant Mix
Warning: We have had some reports saying that the Cheesecake flavored Jello pudding contains barley in the ingredients.
Jello Pudding Ingredients (Chocolate Snack Pack)
Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (For Smooth Texture), Sodium Alginate, Calcium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D.
- Chocolate pudding with no high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners
- Jell-O Cook and Serve Chocolate Pudding is an easy to make dessert
- Chocolate pudding is quick and easy to make
- Package makes six 1/2-cup servings
Jello Pudding Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Snack (110g)
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.