Is Miracle Whip Gluten-Free?
Miracle Whip is manufactured by Kraft Foods and yes, it is gluten-free. While Kraft does not officially certify their Miracle Whip products as being gluten-free, there are no ingredients that contain gluten used in Miracle Whip products.
Miracle Whip Ingredients (Original)
Water, Soybean Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Modified Cornstarch, Eggs, Salt, Natural Flavor, Mustard Flour, Potassium Sorbate As A Preservative, Paprika, Spice, Dried Garlic.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Miracle Whip Dressing, for a Keto and Low Carb Lifestyle, (30 fl oz Jar)
- MIRACLE WHIP DRESSING: One 30 fl oz jar of Miracle Whip Original Mayo-like Dressing
- ADDS COOL & TANGY FLAVOR: Miracle Whip Original Dressing is a tangy, delicious dressing and sandwich spread
- KETO-FRIENDLY: Miracle Whip Dressing is a keto friendly ingredient that tastes like mayonnaise
- VERSATILE: Perfect for making all sorts of salads, sandwiches and dips
- PERFECT FOR A LOW CARB LIFESTYLE: Ideal for those following a low carb lifestyle, Miracle Whip contains 40 calories per 1 tbsp. serving
Miracle Whip Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15g)
Total Calories: 40
Calories From Fat: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Miracle Whip Nutrition