Is Miracle Whip Gluten-Free?
Miracle Whip is manufactured by Kraft Foods and yes, it is gluten-free. While Kraft does not officially certify their Miracle Whip products as being gluten-free, there are no ingredients that contain gluten used in Miracle Whip products.
Miracle Whip Ingredients (Original)
Water, Soybean Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Modified Cornstarch, Eggs, Salt, Natural Flavor, Mustard Flour, Potassium Sorbate As A Preservative, Paprika, Spice, Dried Garlic.
- One 12 fl. oz. squeeze bottle of Miracle Whip Original Dressing
- With 40 calories per serving, don't hesitate to use Miracle Whip at your Fourth of July or Labor Day BBQ
- Miracle Whip pairs well with coleslaw, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and all of your summer grilling favorites
- Miracle Whip Original Dressing is a tangy, delicious dressing and sandwich spread
- A mouth watering and flavorful ingredient for your favorite recipes
Miracle Whip Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15g)
Total Calories: 40
Calories From Fat: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Miracle Whip Nutrition