Is Monster Gluten-Free?
Monster energy drinks are manufactured by Monster Beverage and yes, they are gluten-free. Just remember to drink them in moderation!
There are are a lot of different flavors and they are all gluten-free, this includes the following varieties:
- Monster Energy
- Lo-Carb Monster Energy
- Monster Energy Absolutely Zero
- Monster Energy Zero Ultra
- Monster Assault Energy
- Import Monster Energy
- Energy Brew UberMonster
- Monster Energy Gronk
Carbonated Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Color Added, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, L-Carnitine, Caffeine, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Glucuronolactone, Inositol, Guarana Seed Extract, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sucralose, Riboflavin, Maltodextrin, Cyanocobalamin.
- UNLEASH THE BEAST: Tear into a can of the meanest energy drink on the planet, Monster Energy. Athletes, musicians, anarchists, co-ed’s, road warriors, metal heads, geeks, hipsters, and bikers dig it- you will too
- SMOOTH & EASY FLAVOR: Monster packs a powerful punch, but has a smooth easy drinking flavor. What does it taste like. It tastes like Monster
- BIG BAD BUZZ: With 160mg of Caffeine in a “Monster” 16 ounce can, Monster Energy offers more for less when compared with other 8.3 ounce energy drink.Beverage container material: Metal
- STOCK UP WITH A 24 PACK: For those looking for a powerful and edgy energy drink to stay in action, Monster Energy is Available in a convenient pack of 24
- Due to new FDA nutrition labeling requirements, product labels may vary from those pictured
Monster Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 240 ml
Total Calories: 100
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9%|
|Vitamin B6 2mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 6mcg||100%|
|Panax Ginseng 200mg|
|Energy Blend 2500mg|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Monster also has sugar-free options.
Monster is an energy drink manufactured by Hansen Beverage Co. which is based in Corona, California. The product was officially launched in 2002 by Hansen Natural and was among the first beverages ever sold in a 16-ounce can. Hansen also introduced a 24-ounce can later that year which comes in a variety of flavors and has a resealable top. The company’s Chairman and CEO is Rodney Sacks, whereas their President and Chief Operations Officer is Hilton Schlosberg.
This energy drink is widely popular and available at supermarkets and convenience stores all across America and Canada. To meet FDA regulations, all Monster Energy cans are printed with a warning note requesting that consumers limit the number of cans consumed daily. Hansen also released Java Monster in 2007, a hybrid coffee energy drink that has so far received a positive response from caffeine drinkers.
While most companies in this industry spend a good portion of their resources on ads and TV commercials, Monster follows a different path as they promote their brand through sponsoring athletes, fans, and musicians. They support athletes so that they can reach their full potential, as well as concert tours for favorite bands to visit your hometown. Additionally, the company occasionally celebrates with fans by throwing parties and arranging cool events for the customers to enjoy.
Monster Energy is also endorsed by various celebrities such as expert skater Rob Dyrdek and F1 drivers Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher. Ricky Carmichael, the U.S. based rally driver, and other extreme sports professionals have also openly endorsed the product. In fact, the Kawasaki motocross race team is fully sponsored by Monster.
Furthermore, the product has a unique logo featuring a large, green ‘M’ image imitating the claws of a dragon. This logo was created by McLean Design, a California-based, packaging, and branding design agency. The attractive emblem provides instant gratification to consumers, compelling millions of individuals around the world to indulge in its great taste.