Is Special K Gluten-Free?
Special K is manufactured by the Kellogg Company and none of the varieties are gluten-free. They used to offer a Special K Gluten-Free Touch of Brown Sugar cereal, but it’s no longer available.
Special K Ingredients (Original)
Rice, wheat gluten, sugar, defatted wheat germ, contains 2% or less of salt, malt flavor.
- Light, crispy rice flakes with the classic toasty taste you know and love; A delicious part of a healthy breakfast, snack at work, or late-night treat
- Toasted and perfectly sweet for a crunchy, delicious bite in every spoonful; Perfect on its own or with your favorite fruits like bananas, strawberries, or blueberries
- A good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Contains folic acid, B vitamins, and iron; Contains Vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants women need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A)); No artificial color or flavors
- A low-fat cereal that's sure to please the whole family; Enjoy with or without your favorite nut or dairy milk; Makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick-me-up, or late-night treat; Kosher Pareve; Contains wheat ingredients
- Convenient, ready-to-eat cereal that comes in a family-size, 18-ounce box; Packaged for freshness and great taste(6 boxes total)
Special K Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 1/4 Cup
Total Calories: 150
Servings Per Container About 13
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||2%|
|Vitamin D 2mcg||10%|
|Folic Acid 435mcg||100%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.