Is Special K Gluten-Free?
Special K is manufactured by the Kellogg Company and none of the varieties are gluten-free. They used to offer a Special K Gluten-Free Touch of Brown Sugar cereal, but it’s no longer available.
Special K Ingredients (Original)
Rice, wheat gluten, sugar, defatted wheat germ, contains 2% or less of salt, malt flavor.
- Delicious and healthy breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients to help keep you going
- Crunchy, flavorful rice flakes in every nourishing spoonful
- Good source of 11 vitamins and minerals per serving; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy in the morning with or without milk; Try it with fresh fruit; Perfect work day snack or late-night treat
- Includes six, 18-ounce boxes of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Special K cereal; Packaged for freshness
Special K Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 1/4 Cup
Total Calories: 150
Servings Per Container About 13
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||2%|
|Vitamin D 2mcg||10%|
|Folic Acid 435mcg||100%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.