Is Special K Gluten-Free?
Special K is manufactured by the Kellogg Company and none of the varieties are gluten-free. They used to offer a Special K Gluten-Free Touch of Brown Sugar cereal, but it’s no longer available.
Special K Ingredients (Original)
Rice, wheat gluten, sugar, defatted wheat germ, contains 2% or less of salt, malt flavor.
- Toasted and lightly sweetened for a delicious, crunchy bite in every satisfying spoonful; perfect on its own or with your favorite fruit like bananas, strawberries or blueberries
- Light, crispy rice flakes with the classic toasty taste you know and love in a portable, single serving cup
- A good source of essential vitamins and minerals per serving; made with no high fructose corn syrup and no cholesterol
- A low fat, healthy cereal that's sure to please the whole family; enjoy with or without your favorite milk
- Convenient, ready to eat and comes in 2, 7.5-ounce trays containing 6, 1.5-ounce cups with no mess or clean up required; a quick and easy meal or snack on the go
Special K Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 1/4 Cup
Total Calories: 150
Servings Per Container About 13
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||2%|
|Vitamin D 2mcg||10%|
|Folic Acid 435mcg||100%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.