Is Vernors Ginger Ale Gluten-Free?
Vernors Ginger Ale is manufactured by Dr Pepper Snapple Group and no, it is not gluten-free. This also includes Diet Vernors Ginger Ale.
Vernors Ginger Ale Ingredients
Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Caramel Color, Natural, and Artificial Flavors.
- BOLD GINGER: Somewhere between ginger ale and ginger beer, Vernors has a distinctly different flavor that we call ginger soda
- CAFFEINE FREE: The bold and unique taste of Vernors Ginger Soda without caffeine so you can enjoy it any time of day
- COOL TREAT: Enjoy Vernors in a Boston Cooler, basically a Vernors float, for a truly unique flavor experience
- TRUSTED SINCE 1866: Vernors Ginger Soda has been a Michigan favorite, and around the country, since 1866
- THE ORIGINAL GINGER SODA: The oldest continuously sold soda pop in the United States
Vernors Ginger Ale Nutrition Info
Serving Size 20 fl oz
Servings: 1 Bottle
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g||22%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.