Here is the complete LongHorn Steakhouse gluten-free menu.
LongHorn Steakhouse Gluten-Free Menu 2022
LongHorn Steakhouse has a variety of gluten-free items to choose from on their menu. While do not operate a gluten-free kitchen, they do their best to be accommodating to all of their customers’ dietary needs. We’ve listed all of their menu items that are gluten-free, or can be made to be gluten-free with some slight modifications.
Make sure to let your server know before you order if you are eating gluten-free so they can take the proper precautions when preparing your food. There still can be some risk of cross-contamination, so for those that are highly sensitive to gluten, it may not be the best place to eat, but we think that they do a good providing a lot of options for everyone.
Request NO croutons on salads. Request that salads be tossed in separate mixing bowls from other salads.
- Blue Ridge Wedge Salad
- Farm Fresh Field Greens with Chicken, Shrimp or Sirloin
- LongHorn Caesar Salad with Chicken, Shrimp or Sirloin
- Grilled Salmon Salad (Mixed Green or Caesar) (Order without Marinade)
- 7‐Pepper Salad
- Mixed Green Side Salad
- Caesar Side Salad
- Grilled Chicken & Strawberry Salad with Vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken & Strawberry – Half Salad with Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Pecan Salad with Vinaigrette
- Light Ranch
- Raspberry or Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Thousand Island
- Blue Cheese
- Honey Mustard
Burgers & Sandwiches
- Steakhouse Burger (Order without bun)
Ribs & Chops
- Baby Back Ribs (Order without BBQ Sauce)
- Cowboy Pork Chop
- Spicy Chipotle Baby Back Ribs (Order without BBQ Sauce)
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken (Order without Breadcrumbs)
All Salmon must be ordered without Salmon Marinade.
- LongHorn Salmon
- Flo’s Filet and Lobster Tail (where available)
- Renegade Sirloin & Redrock Grilled Shrimp
- Redrock Grilled Shrimp
- Brown Butter Lemon Tilapia and Grilled Shrimp
- Brown Butter Redfish and Grilled Shrimp (where available)
- Flo’s Filet & Redrock Grilled Shrimp
- Lobster Tail (where available)
- Galveston Grilled Shrimp (where available) (Order without BBQ Sauce)
- Flo’s Filet
- Outlaw Ribeye
- NY Strip (Kansas City Strip)
- LongHorn Porterhouse
- Porterhouse for Two (Order without LongHorn Steak Sauce)
- Prime Rib
- Flat Iron Steak (where available)
- Renegade Sirloin
- Fire‐Grilled T‐Bone
- USDA Prime Delmonico (where available)
- USDA Prime Bone‐In Strip (where available)
- Chop Steak (Order without Red Wine Sauce and sub sauteed onion for onion straws)
Order all Kid’s Meals with one of the side choices listed below.
- Kid’s Cheese Burger (Order without bun)
- Kid’s Grilled Chicken Salad (Order without Croutons)
- Kid’s Sirloin Steak
- Kid’s Grilled Chicken
- Kid’s Ribs (Order without BBQ Sauce)
- Baked Potato
- Loaded Baked Potato
- Sweet Potato
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Sautéed Mushrooms & Onions
- Mashed Potatoes
- Fresh Steamed Asparagus
- Seasoned Rice Pilaf
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli
LongHorn Steakhouse History
LongHorn Steakhouse is a restaurant chain that specializes in serving steaks and barbecue all cut by hand and seasoned to the customer’s specific desires. Diners are assured of tasty meat dishes made to perfection each time they place an order. The business is owned and managed by Darden Restaurants, Inc. with their headquarters being located in Orlando, Florida. Statistics show that in 2015, LongHorn generated around $1.5 billion in revenue from its 480 locations.
This company was founded in 1981 in Atlanta, Georgia. It all started when George McKerrow Jr. developed a passion for making the perfect steak. The challenge he had was that very few guests were convinced by his idea. However, when a snowstorm struck Atlanta in 1982, trapping motorists and driving them to the nearest restaurant called LongHorn Steaks Restaurant & Saloon, stories of expertly grilled meat cuts spread quickly and the LongHorn legend was born.
By 1990, they had spread throughout the Midwest, East and Southwest parts of the United States, including Puerto Rico. In 2007, the budding restaurant chain was purchased by Darden who renamed it LongHorn Steakhouse. According to the company’s website, they were born of fire, sharpened by ice and approved by legions of guests who visit their restaurants every single day.
The company strives to be number one in everything they do. A visit to one of their restaurants guarantees you a dining experience that you will never forget. Some of the signature cuts they have on offer include Flo’s Filet and Prime Rib. There are also new dishes like the LongHorn Salmon and Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Moreover, their lunch menu features more than 30 different combinations, including Steakhouse burgers and fresh salads. Having been around for more than 30 years, LongHorn Steakhouse has perfected the art of making the best grilled steaks. Additionally, staff members from different locations across the country often take time to prepare and package surplus food, all for donation to local charitable organizations.
- LongHorn Steakhouse Allergen Menu
If this LongHorn Steakhouse gluten-free menu was helpful or if you find something inaccurate please let us know below.
Not happy with the LongHorn Steakhouse menu? Let them know we want healthier gluten-free options. Contact LongHorn Steakhouse
LongHorn Steakhouse Gluten-Free Menu
LongHorn Steakhouse does not claim to operate a gluten-free kitchen, but we think they do a great job providing a lot of options for all of their diners, even those who are trying to eat gluten-free. They provide a lot of information about how to eat gluten-free at their restaurant and have a lot of items on their menu that are safe or can be modified to be gluten-free. They are also accommodating when possible and will take proper precautions when preparing food for those with special dietary needs.