Here is the complete Red Dobin Gluten-Free menu. I have eaten there quite a few times and they have quite a good selection.
Red Robin Gluten-Free Menu 2023
Note: They have Udi’s gluten-free buns and lettuce wraps available for all sandwiches and burgers.
- Chili Con Queso (without white corn tortilla chips)
- Guac, Salsa and Chips (without white corn tortilla chips)
- Heck-yeah Hummus Plate (no cheesy bread crouton)
- The Wedgie Burger
- Smoke & Pepper Burger (no ciabatta bun)
- The D.G.B. (no ciabatta bun)
- The Marco Polo (telera bun)
Other Fun On a Bun
- Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich (no ciabatta bun)
- California Chicken Sandwich (no sesame bun)
- Simply Grilled Chicken Sandwich (no sesame bun)
Wraps, Sandwiches & Soups
- Reds Chili Chili
Kids Menu Favorites
- Chicken Stickens
- Little Reds Burger (no sesame bun)
- Little Reds Chicken Burger (no sesame bun)
- Little Reds Turkey Burger (no sesame bun)
Sides & Subs
- Bottomless fries (You should always ask, but most Red Robins use a separate fryer for their fries)
- Freckled Fruit Salad
- Side Salad
- Steamed Broccoli
- Classic Mini Wedge Salad (no bleu cheese crumbles, no onion straws)
- Bacon Cheeseburger (no sesame bun)
- Bleu Ribbon Burger (no onion bun, no Heinz sauce, no bleu cheese crumbles, no onion straws)
- Burnin Love Burger (no corn jalapeno bun, no roasted jalapeno coins, no whole roasted jalapeno pepper)
- Chili Cheeseburger (no sesame bun)
- Grilled Turkey Burger (no whole-grain bun)
- Guacamole Bacon Burger (no sesame bun)
- Keep It Simple Burger (no sesame bun)
- Prime Chophouse Burger (no onion bun, no steakhouse sauce, no horseradish mushrooms, no onion straws, no onion ring garnish)
- Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger (no sesame bun)
- Royal Red Robin Burger (no sesame bun)
- Nacho Crunch Tavern Burger (no sesame bun)
- Reds Tavern Burger (no sesame bun)
- Tavern Burger – Fiery Ghost (no sesame bun, no roasted jalapeno coins)
- Tavern Burger – Pig Out Style (no sesame bun, no smoked bacon sauce)
- Turbo-Q Tavern Burger (no sesame bun, no caramelized onions, no triple s sauce)
- Ensenada Chicken Platter
- Prime Rib Dip (cheesy baguette, no caramelized onions)
- Avo-Cobb-Salad (no bleu cheese crumbles, no cheesy bread crouton)
- Banzai Chicken Salad (no teriyaki sauce, no cheesy bread crouton, citrus ale dressing)
- Crispy Chicken Tenders Salad (no breaded chicken tenders, no cheesy bread crouton)
- Insane Romaine (no cheesy bread crouton)
- Side Salad – Caesar (no garlic bread, no croutons)
- Side Salad – House (no cheesy bread crouton)
- Simply Grilled Chicken Salad (no croutons, no cheesy bread crouton)
- Spicy Sombrero (no tostada, no jalapeno coins)
Kids Menu Side Options
- Apple Slices
- Baby Carrots
- Freckled Fruit Salad
- Mandarin Oranges
- Side Salad
- Steamed Broccoli
- Angry Orchard Apple Cider Crisp
- Freckled Lemonade
- Groovy Smoothie
- Hawaiian Heartthrob Smoothie
- Iced Tea
- Iced Tea With Peach
- Iced Tea With Pomegranate
- Iced Tea With Raspberry
- Omissions Pale Ale
- Root Beer Float
- Sweet & Sour Mix Rocks
- Under 10 Calories Peach Iced Tea
- Under 10 Calories Peach Lemonade
- Under 10 Calories Raspberry Iced Tea
- Under 10 Calories Raspberry Lemonade
- Very Berry Raspberry Limeade
Sauces & Dressings
- Au Jus
- Baja Ranch Dressing
- Balsamic Cream
- Balsamic Dressing
- Berry Sauce
- Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Buzz Sauce
- Caesar Dressing
- Chipotle Aioli
- Chipotle Sauce
- Cocktail Sauce
- Coleslaw Dressing
- Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Ghost Chile Ketchup
- Honey Bbq Sauce
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Italian Dressing
- Lemony Oil Dressing
- Lite Ranch Dressing
- Marinara Sauce
- Pesto Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Smoke & Pepper Ketchup
- Sweet And Spicy Ketchup
- Tartar Sauce
- Thai Chili Sauce
- Thousand Island Dressing
Red Robin has a cool interactive customizer just for people with allergens. This makes it easy to see what contains gluten or wheat.
Source: Red Robin Allergen Menu
Red Robin History
Red Robin has a rich history in a mod with changes that began the first time it came into the business in 1940. The Red Robin was originally known as Sam’s Tavern and stood at the corner of Furhman and Eastlake Avenues in Seattle, near the southern end of the University Bridge. The proprietor of this establishment, Sam, used to sing in a barbershop quartet, and many would frequently hear him sing the song “When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bob and Bobbin’ Along). He was so much in love with the song that he eventually decided to change the name from Sam’s Tavern to Sam’s Red Robin.
In the year 1969, Gerry Kingen, who is a Seattle-based entrepreneur bought the restaurant and expanded it. It was then the name was changed to just Red Robin. Being a favorite hangout zone of many students studying at the University of Washington, Kingen continued to run the Tavern for a few years but also decided to add hamburgers to their menu. The popularity of the hamburger made them add another 28 different styles of burgers because of which their sales skyrocketed. After building the brand image for 10 years, Kingen decided to franchise’s company and turned it into a chain of restaurants.
In 1979, the rights of Red Robin to operate in Yakima, Washington was sold to Steve Snyder; thus making Snyder Group Company to become the first franchisee of Red Robin. Many minor developments later, including the opening of a restaurant in Portland Oregon in 1980, adoption of the mascot named Red in 1983, the company saw a huge rise in popularity. By the end of 1985, Red Robin boasted of having more than 175 restaurants.
CEO Kingen’s entrepreneurial ventures in outsourcing the management did not yield good results when he partnered up with Skyler Corporation of Japan, forcing him to step back into the game with Steve Snyder to nurse the company back to health. In 2000, the headquarters were shipped it to Denver Tech Centre and Red Robin finally merged with Snyder Group, having Snyder as president. As the fiscal year 2015, it is estimated that the company has 538 restaurants and revenue worth $1.257592 billion.
If this Red Robin gluten-free menu was helpful or if you find something inaccurate please let us know below.
Red Robin Gluten-Free Menu
Red Robin has a great gluten-free menu! They have gluten-free buns and lettuce wraps available and are very accommodating per requests.
7 thoughts on “Red Robin Gluten-Free Menu”
What brand of gluten free buns are offered for your burgers? Do all of your restaurants use the same brand of gluten free buns?
Hi Brian I didn’t see French Fries listed for Red Robin. We go there often with my 8 year old GF/Casein Free son and we have been eating the fries for years. We ask every time and we are told that they use a separate fryer. Yum! Terrific site
Thanks for pointing that out. Can’t believe I forgot the bottomless french fries! I’ve added them above. And yes, I’ve asked at my local Red Robin and they use a separate fryer. The fries have always settled well with my stomach, no problems.
Red Robin uses Udi’s gluten-free buns. And yes, from what I’ve been told, they all use the same brand.
I went to one recently and they actually bought gluten-free buns from a specific bakery, I can’t remember which but it wasn’t Udi’s. Whatever they use, they’re amazing.
Great post! Do you know how their sauteed mushrooms are made if they are not considered gluten free? I ate them last night and am hurting so much because I just assumed they would be. My bad but now I am wondering.
Your regular fries are gluten free, but wondering about the sweet potato fries. A few places offer gluten free sweet potato fries Do yours have a wheat flour coating, that would keep them from being gluten free?