Are Santitas Chips Gluten-Free?
Santitas Tortilla Chips are manufactured by Frito Lay and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are a few different varieties of Santitas Chips and they are all gluten-free including:
- SANTITAS® White Corn Strips Tortilla Chips
- SANTITAS® White Corn Tortilla Chips
- SANTITAS® Yellow Corn Rounds Tortilla Chips
- SANTITAS® Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Santitas Chips Ingredients (Yellow Corn)
Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Sunflower, and/or Canola), and Salt. No Preservatives.
- Tortilla chips made from a blend of white and yellow corn in a convenient take home package
- Made from premium quality, stone-ground corn
- Gluten free
- 11 Ounce Bag of Chips
Santitas Chips Nutrition Info
Serving Size: Around 9 Chips (28g)
Calories from Fat: 50
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Santitas Chips Nutrition