Are Santitas Chips Gluten-Free?
Santitas Tortilla Chips are manufactured by Frito Lay and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are a few different varieties of Santitas Chips and they are all gluten-free including:
- SANTITAS® White Corn Strips Tortilla Chips
- SANTITAS® White Corn Tortilla Chips
- SANTITAS® Yellow Corn Rounds Tortilla Chips
- SANTITAS® Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Santitas Chips Ingredients (Yellow Corn)
Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Sunflower, and/or Canola), and Salt. No Preservatives.
- 11.0 oz. bag of SANTITAS Tortilla Chips
- Tasty tortilla chips for your next party snack
- Pair with your favorite FRITO LAY dip and salsa
- Gluten free product
- Our snacks have a shelf life of 60-90 days so most of our packages only show the month & day of expiration (e.g. “Aug 18” means August 18th, not August 2018). For optimum flavor and freshness, we recommend the snack be consumed by the date on the package.
Santitas Chips Nutrition Info
Serving Size: Around 9 Chips (28g)
Calories from Fat: 50
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Santitas Chips Nutrition