Are Santitas Chips Gluten-Free?
Santitas Tortilla Chips are manufactured by Frito Lay and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are a few different varieties of Santitas Chips and they are all gluten-free including:
- SANTITAS® White Corn Strips Tortilla Chips
- SANTITAS® White Corn Tortilla Chips
- SANTITAS® Yellow Corn Rounds Tortilla Chips
- SANTITAS® Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Santitas Chips Ingredients (Yellow Corn)
Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Sunflower, and/or Canola), and Salt. No Preservatives.
- Variety Pack Includes (10) 1 ounce Bags of SunChips Orginal, (16) 1 ounces Bags of SunChips Harvest Cheddar, and (10) 1 ounce Bags of SunChips Orginal and (14) 1 ounce Bags of SunChips Garden Salsa
- Single Serve Packs help with portion Control and portability and ensure Fresh tasting chips every Time
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Our snacks have a short shelf life (60 to 90 days) so most of our Packages only show the month & day of expiration (e.g. “Aug 16” means August 16th, Not August 2016); For optimum flavor and Freshness, we recommend the snack be consumed by the date on the Package
Santitas Chips Nutrition Info
Serving Size: Around 9 Chips (28g)
Calories from Fat: 50
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Santitas Chips Nutrition