Here is the complete Smashburger gluten-free menu.
Smashburger Gluten-Free Menu 2023
Smashburger is a great place to visit if you’re looking for some gluten-free fast food. They offer Udi’s gluten-free buns at all of their locations to enjoy with their burgers and sandwiches. The majority of their toppings are gluten-free, so not a lot of other modifications are needed.
Be aware, though, that Smashburger does state that due to shared preparation environments, some cross-contamination may occur, but we love that they offer some great gluten-free alternatives. They even re-worked their burger seasoning recipe so that all their burgers could be gluten-free. We’ve noted any things to leave off if your looking to avoid gluten below.
- Avocado Club (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Bacon Cheeseburger (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Bbq, Bacon & Cheddar (Gluten-Free Bun, No Haystack Onions)
- Buffalo & Blue Cheese (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Classic Smashburger (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spicy Jalapeno Baja (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spinach Cucumber & Goat Cheese (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Truffle Mushroom Swiss (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Avocado Club- Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Bbq, Bacon & Cheddar – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun, No Haystack Onions)
- Buffalo & Blue Cheese – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Classic Smashchicken – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spicy Jalapeno Baja – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spinach Cucumber & Goat Cheese – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Truffle Mushroom Swiss – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
Fries & Sides
- Buffalo Fries
- French Fries
- Garden Salad
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Veggie Fries
- Baja Cobb
- Classic Cobb
- Harvest Salad
- Spinach Cucumber & Goat Cheese Salad
- Grilled Chicken Strips
- Kids Hot Dog (No Hot Dog Bun)
- Kids Smash (Gluten-Free Bun)
Hand Spun Shakes
- Butterfinger Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Chocolate Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Peanut Butter Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Salted Caramel Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Strawberry Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Vanilla Shake (No Malt Powder)
Breads & Buns
- Gluten Free Bun
- Lettuce Wrap
- BBQ Sauce
- Smash Sauce
- Avocado Slices
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Fried Egg
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Grilled Onions
- Leaf Lettuce
- Red Onions
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Tomato Slices
- Yellow Onions
- American Cheese
- Bleu Cheese
- Goat Cheese Crumbles
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Swiss Cheese
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Chipotle Mayo Dipping Sauce
- Chipotle Mayo Dressing
- Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Ground Beef Patty
Smashburger restaurant chain was founded in 2007 by Rick Schaden and Tom Ryan in Denver, Colorado. Schaden helped with the funding while his partner was instrumental in developing the store’s food philosophy. Their main drive for starting the business was to connect with America’s love for burgers on a local level and in an environment where their motto, “Smashed Fresh, Served Delicious” would translate to crafting the most delicious burgers ever.
The restaurant’s smashed burgers are fresh and made-to-order, never put in the freezer, but rather smashed and grilled to perfection right on site. Their menu is also child friendly, vegetarian approved and served with other items such as frosty milkshakes. The company’s mission is to put burgers back into Americans’ lives. They want to change how people think about burgers and also the way they feel when holding a burger. In essence, they want to make Smashburger the number 1 restaurant to go to for the best burger and a store that customers can proudly call their own.
In October 2015, a Philippine based quick service operator, Jollibee Foods Corporation, released a statement saying that it had bought 40% stake in Smashburger, a deal which valued the burger chain’s net worth at $335 million.
Co-founder Tom Ryan admits that their key to success is getting Smashburger meals eaten by as many people as possible. To do that, they always make use of Angus beef as their main ingredient for creating their burgers. It has a special taste and aroma unlike other types of beef that are available today. The meat is ordered in bulk by the company then molded by hand, smashed and grilled to perfection, before custom cheese is finally spread on top to add extra flavor, and served on a signature egg roll. Every ingredient used to make the burgers is thoroughly researched and tested before grilling is done. This ensures that only the best quality standards are maintained.
- Smashburger Allergen Menu
If this Smashburger gluten-free menu was helpful or if you find something inaccurate please let us know below.
Not happy with the Smashburger menu? Let them know we want healthier gluten-free options. Contact Smashburger
Smashburger Gluten-Free Menu
Smashburger does a good job of offering some gluten-free alternatives. A lot of their food is already gluten-free, but they also provide a gluten-free bun to enjoy with their burgers and sandwiches. They do use a shared preparation environment for their food, so some slight cross contamination is possible, but this can be a great place to go if your looking for some gluten-free fast food!
1 thought on “Smashburger Gluten-Free Menu”
At the Smashburger restaurants where I live, only the regular fries (potato) are prepared in a dedicated fryer. The other types of fries, sweet potato and veggie frites are in the fryer where they make chicken strips and onion rings.