Here is the complete Texas Roadhouse gluten-free menu.
Texas Roadhouse Gluten-Free Menu 2021
Texas Roadhouse tries to re-purpose some of their current menu items as gluten-friendly, but they come up short. For starters, they do not operate a gluten-free kitchen so cross contamination can occur with any of their food. They also don’t provide any gluten-free alternative seasonings, sauces, or marinades for any of their dishes so you will be limited to salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar for pretty much everything. There are a few things to eat if you end up here, just make sure to let your waiter know that you are needing to eat gluten-free.
- Any Steak (No Seasoning or Butter)
- Grilled Chicken (No Marinade)
- Pork Chops (Without Texas Roadhouse Seasoning and Peppercorn Sauce)
- Steak Kabob
- House Salad (Limit dressing to oil & vinegar. No croutons.)
- Fresh Vegetables (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper.)
- Baked Potato (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper.)
- Sweet Potato (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper.)
- Grilled Chicken Salad (No chicken marinade or croutons. Limit dressing to oil & vinegar.)
- Steakhouse Filet Salad (No Texas Roadhouse Seasoning on filet. Limit dressing to oil & vinegar.)
- Texas Roadhouse Allergen Menu (Texas Roadhouse no longer publishes this, but you can see the old link from The Wayback Machine)
Not happy with the Texas Roadhouse menu? Let them know we want healthier gluten-free options.
If this Texas Roadhouse gluten-free menu was helpful or if you find something inaccurate please let us know below.
Texas Roadhouse Gluten-Free Menu
Texas Roadhouse may offer what they call a gluten-friendly menu, but it’s mainly about taking things off. They don’t offer any gluten-free alternatives so their selection is limited and most dishes can’t be enjoyed how they were originally intended. They could do a lot more to help provide some extra options for those who are sensitive or allergic to gluten.